Fluffy Gluten Free Protein Pancakes Topped with Homemade Blueberry Jam
Ingredients(makes 10 big pancakes)
-6 tsp coconut flour
-2 scoops vanilla protein powder(Herbalife)http://www.GoHerbalife.com/topshelfnutrition/en-US
-1.2 cup egg whites
-1/4 cup oats
-1/2 cup oat bran
-1/2 cup coconut milk
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1 cup frozen blueberries
-1 tsp stevia(sweet leaf)
-1 tsp chi seeds
-coconut oil spray
-sugar free syrup 365 Brand(whole foods)
1. place all ingredients for jam in ,microwave safe bowl, place in microwave for 2 minutes, mix well with fork. and set aside.
2. heat skillet, spray with coconut oil spray
3. mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in another.
4. blend together and mix well.
5. cook pancakes on med heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
6. top with jam, and sugar free syrup