Sunday, September 6, 2015

Truluck's Seafood, Steak, and Crab House Dallas, TX

Hi readers, for those of you who don't know I'm a huge foodie at heart and have a dream to do nothing but eat and travel one day. So since I'm always on the look out for the the best eats , I wanted you to come on this journey with me.  I will be showcasing my meals and locations with my likes and dislikes about the food and restaurant.  I will also be posting a workout with every post to ensure that you burn off the extra calories.

First stop,  Trulucks in Dallas, Texas off Mckinney Ave. $$$

Justin and I arrived at 7:00pm without reservations and quickly found a seat at the bar #lucky, the place was packed. Justin and I always split our meals and it was the perfect amount. I absolutely loved this restaurant, the set up is great and the live music was just a plus. A perfect date night spot.

What we ordered:

Drinks:
Me: House Pinot Noir
Justin: Dirty Martini

please with both..

Whats on the menu:

Appetizers:
Calamari: came with two dipping sauces and sweet and savory, nice portion, loved it

 Corn and Crab Chowder: very rich, more corn and potatoes than crab.

Main Course:
Steak Dynamite with mashed potatoes: a must have, the steak was very tender and perfectly seasoning. huge chunks of lobster, and the sauce was spicy but a perfect addition to the potatoes. This was a split portion, too and it was just enough for me.

Dessert:(The reason I chose Truluck's) award winning Carrot Cake, by looking at the pictures you can tell how incredible this dessert is. When the waiter brought it out the entire bars topped at looked #showstopper




Now to burn off all the calories:

All you need is a weighted ball, a single dumbbell will work here too. I love to use complex movements so that you can burn twice as many calories, twice as fast.  Repeat this circuit 4x 1 minute each exercise. Wearing Ravish Sands Sports Bra use code hopebeel for $99 sportswear

1. stagnant lunge with shoulder press, bring knee stagy down and putt all weight in your front heel, press straight up and squeeze at your ears.  

 2. plie' squat with front raise while on toes, keep chest up and bring the ball as close to the ground as possible while pushing your butt back, bring the ball straight up to your chest while squeezing on your toes.

 3. Narrow squat with curl, keep feet and knees together while chest stays up, slow squat down, while at the bottom curl the ball up trying to squeeze elbows together.


No comments:

Post a Comment