I do want to say, don't let your excuses get in the way of your goals!! I hear it all the time that people want to reach their goals but they are too busy, don't want to eat healthy, cant make it to the gym, ect... It's a mindset guys!! If you think positive and push hard anything is possible. Do you think everyone that has been successful at reaching their goals did it the easy way? No! So stay on track and keep it interesting for yourself. You've got to obsess over your goals.
-2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
(Note: 1 cup dry quinoa makes 3 cups cooked;))
-4 egg whites
-cinnamon(to your taste) I put a lot
If you want sweet**1/3 cup sugar free maple syrup
1. set oven to 375
2. put parchment paper in pan, depending if you want thick or thin: choose your pan
3. mix eggs, cinnamon, and syrup(if included) stir
4. take cooked quinoa and mix well with wet mixture
5. top with cinnamon
6. place in pan and bake 20-30 min
-2 lbs turkey
-light sodium worcestershire sauce
-Romaine lettuce(cleaned and dried)
1. mix turkey and seasonings in a bowl
2. in a saute pan, cook on both sides until well done in middle.
3. arrange burger as usual, using lettuce as bun!
Turkey Patty Topped with Fried Egg, Tomato, Goat Cheese, Red Onion, and Mustard.
(0h the convenience of having pre cooked food)