Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Monday

Happy Monday! Today is the best day of the week, why not get started with a great cardio workout.  If you are like me you will want to start your week off right and in a positive state of mind.  I always work extra hard on Mondays to make up for my cheat meals on Sunday:)  Here is a quick workout that you can do at home or in the gym.

3 sets of each: Watch Video HERE
excuse how I look, just finished an extremely tough workout;)

Mountain Climbers-30 seconds
Row-20/10 on each arm
Low plank-30 seconds

High plank-30 seconds
Twist-20
Sprint-30 seconds

I can not wait for dinner tonight!
Artichoke and Parmesan Crusted Tilapia!!!!!

Ingredients
-4 tilapia fillets
-2 tbls of Lemonaise
-lemon juice
-pepper
-garlic powder
-1/4 cup parmesan cheese
-1 can artichokes drained and chopped

1. In a bowl mix cheese, lemonaise, and artichokes.
2. Season tilapia fillets
3. Coat fillets and place in glass pan with foil liner
4. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes and broil for 5 minutes.


1 comment:

  1. So glad Kenneth gave you shout out on Instagram! This blog will be extremely helpful for my fitness journey :o) check out my blog sometime
    native-green.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete