Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Upper Body Workout!!!

Wooooo, so I've been running around like crazy the past few weeks so please excuse my absence .  Our nutrition club: Top Shelf Nutrition will be opening the first of November:), it's crazy how time flies.  I can't tell you how excited I am to start changing lives and getting people healthy!! I have been getting a lot of request for more YouTube channels on how to use weights properly.  I recently posted a  new quick video of an upper body workout, I hope you guys like it! If you don't have access to a gym, these can all be done at home. ( start with just a set of 5lb weights, TJ Maxx is a great place to find cheap workout equipment!)

Upper Body Workout:<------ click to view video

Shoulders- 20 reps each
lateral raises
front raises
shoulder press

Chest- 20 reps each
incline push up(can use your couch or coffee table here) 20 reps
chest press(if you don't have a bench a medicine ball will also work, or even lay on the floor, no excuses;))
close grip chest press

Biceps- 20 reps each
curls
hammer curls

Triceps- 20 reps each
single arm kickbacks
dips(couch, or coffee table will work)

No comments:

Post a Comment