Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A New Beginning

I want to let everyone know that I'm currently working my my personal training website and in the next two weeks I will have online training available for those of you who are interested! It will be a great way to get your workouts in at home or at your local gym, I will post videos and step by step workouts as well as meal plans and I will personally keep up with your stats weekly. This will be an exclusive program for those who pay. The first month I will be offering a great deal of $100.00 initial sign up fee which includes first months payment, then $50.00 each month after that with NO contracts:)

As for your taste buds I was Mrs. Betty Crocker last night and enjoyed a great meal after my intense spin class.  BTW, if you have never taken a spin class you are missing out.  Forty minutes of high intensity cardio; you'll feel like a whole new person when you leave!

Almond Crusted chicken Stuffed with Mozzarella Cheese
Ingredients
-chicken breast
-almond flour
-egg whites
-mozzarella cheese
-salt
-pepper
-dried basil
-coconut oil
-low sodium marinara sauce
1. flatten chicken breast in between two plastic sheets
2. season to taste
3. in 2 separate bowls add egg whites and almond flour
4. dip chicken in egg whites first and then coat with almond flour
5. fill with cheese and wrap up and top with dried basil
5. place in glass pan in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.  I topped with marinara and cooked on broil for about 5 minutes to make top extra crispy


Gluten Free Lemon Poppyseed Muffins(unbelievably moist and taste amazing)
Ingredients
-1/3 cup coconut flour
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-4 egg whites
-1/4 cup agave nectar
-2 tsp of vanilla extract
-4 tsp of lemon zest
-2 tsp of real lemon juice
-1/4 coconut oil melted
-2 tsp of poppy seeds
1. preheat oven to 350
2. combine all dry ingredients and mix
3. combine all wet ingredients except oil and blend
4. slowly mix wet and dry and add in oil, mix well
5. bake 20 minutes, until golden brown!



No comments:

Post a Comment