Monday, August 27, 2012

Something New

My name is Hope Beel and i'm a fitness fanatic and food lover, and yes you can be both of these at the same time.  I decided to start a blog because I get a lot of questions about my diets and what workouts a do.  This way you all can HOPEFULLY get inspired and start your journey as well!  With a lot of hard work and dedication I have started my journey to 100%.  Some would say i'm crazy and what else can you do to achieve this, but being healthy is a lifestyle change and i'm taking steps everyday to reach my gaol.  I have a passion for inspiring people and I want to give all the advice I can to help others on their journey as well.  Getting a result  can be an amazing thing, once I lost 20 Lbs, it only pushed me harder to put on lean muscle and enter my first fitness competition. After placing 2nd, i'm even more motivated to reach my goals and plan on entering my second competition and pursuing to get my Pro Card!   There is no limit to my success!  I will be posting different healthy recipes for the cravings that we all have, and easy in home workouts that you can do to help drop those pounds and put on lean muscle.  Please follow me on my journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment