Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Delish Dinner

So I can't tell you how excited I was to make tonights dinner! Justin aka my boyfriend has a baseball game tonight so I cooked early and had it ready for us to eat! I made lemon pepper tilapia topped with capers and zucchini fritters.  One of the best dishes i have made in a while, lets just say there are very little leftovers;)  Although, the fritters don't look to healthy, they are actually not that bad!! Look for recipe below. I hope you guys enjoy!!

Bam!! I added a handful of grape tomatoes on the side.

Tilapia:
Ingredients: 
-Tilapia
-garlic olive oil
-lemon juice
-paprika
-dried oregano
-garlic pepper
-capers
Mix ingredients in bowl, lay tilapia on pan and spread mixture on top. I threw the capers on last with extra Paprika and Oregano.
Bake at 425 for 25 minutes
Tilapia in pan
seasonings
mixture
capers
Tilapia after topped with mixture and capers

Zucchini Fritters
Ingredients:
-1 large zucchini
-1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
-1/2 cup almond flour
-1/2 cup egg whites
-garlic pepper
-dash baking powder
Grate zucchini, (I used a cheese grater).  Make sure you drain water from zucchini before mixing(I used a strainer and spatula, then patted with paper towel).  mix all ingredients.    Coat pan with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, let heat up.  Make handful size patties and cook in pan until golden brown on each side.** Will be pretty soft so make sure you cook a bit on each side before flipping.  

shred zucchini
mix together and add to dried zucchini
yummy
















No comments:

Post a Comment