Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stuffed Chicken

I just want to say the past week has been tough, I want to stress that I don't diet I just eat healthy.  I truly belive diets don't work.  If i'm training for something specific I may limit myself to certain things but I still eat.  There are unlimited ways to cook food; you just have to find the right way, and once you do, the sky is the limit.

I'm always looking for new ways to spice up chicken. While being on a high protein diet, I go through pounds of chicken breast during the week.  Stuffed chicken is a great way to change it up without making it unhealthy.

Stuffed Chicken
-2 large chicken breast
-2 cups spinach
-1 cup mushrooms
-Mrs. Dash Tomato basil seasoning
-pepper
-1 tsp of coconut oil

1. pre heat oven to 350
2. place chicken in between two plastic wrap sheets
3. beat with a meat beater until flattened
4. season, place aside
5. saute mushrooms and spinach in coconut oil and seasoning
6. place mix in chicken, wrap and secure with toothpick
7. bake in glass pan for 30-40 minutes until chicken is done, be sure not to overcook, can come out dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment