So, I know I have been missing on here lately, but I promise to post more!!!
Do you ever want something like looks and taste unhealthy but isn't that bad for you? Well here it is!!!!
I have been making these lately and LOVEE them.
-1 cup oat flour, or almond flour
-2 vanilla protein, I use Herbalife Vanilla PDM
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil-. 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1/4 cup Cacao chips, I purchased the unsweetened ones from Whole Foods
- 1 egg white
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well, I used a hand whisk
3.Sspray baking sheet with coconut oil spray
4. Roll dough into small balls and slightly press down on baking sheet
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
To be honest I don't know how well they hold up because Justin and I usually devour these before they have time to cool!!!