So cudios to my roommate from college Bekah, for making these for me all the time. Bad thing is they were NOT healthy, but tasted amazing and fresh. I decided to tweak the recipe a bit, and Justin loved them;) BTW like i have said a million times always have your meats cooked in bulk, I had Justin grill a few chicken breast early in the week and i use it to make different meals.
- 1 cooked chicken breast chopped into small pieces
-1/2 cup mixed cheese
-1 small can diced green chilies drained
-greek yogurt, plain
1. in a medium sized bowl mix chopped chicken, cheese, and green chilies, mix well.
2. heat corn tortillas 4 at a time in a wet paper towel for 30 seconds in microwave.
3. stuff tortillas with chicken mixture and roll up, place opening on bottom of pan.
4. drizzle with olive oil and bake on 350 for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
5. in a separate bowel add greek yogurt and salsa verde, half and half until it makes a nice consistency.
6. once enchiladas are done and crispy, top with verde sauce and top with tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado.