Okay, so i'm such a foodie and i'm always looking for CLEAN way to get my cravings in. This was my most recent experiment, since this I have made 2 batches:/ haha. Reminder**No sugar added, how amazing!
-2 sweet potatoes
-2/3 melted coconut oil
-1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder(I like chocolate)
-2 containers of unsweetened apple sauce
-2 tablespoons of coconut flour(i'm sure you could use almond flour here too)
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. cover sweet potatoes and put in 400 degree over for about 30-40 minutes until soft, once cooked puree in bowl, without skin.
2. once pureed add wet ingredients and whisk
3. slowly add dry ingredients, mix well
4. will be thick!
5. add parchment paper to baking sheet.
6. spread mixture and bake 20-30 minutes until done.