I baked both of these at the same time.
I use a blender to mix, easy, fast, easier to pour, and quick clean up:)
Veggie Egg White Muffins:
(Get creative here, this is what we had in stock, but you can throw in whatever you want)
** added cheese on top of half for Justin and a 1/2 cherry tomato on the other half.
2 c. of egg whites
2 c. of spinach
1/2 c. white onion (chopped)
1 c. mix colored peppers
3 basil leaves
tomato basil Mrs. Dash seasoning
1. preheat oven 375 degrees
2. grease muffin pan
3. mix all ingredients in blender and pour into muffin pan
4. top half with cheese, other half with cherry tomato and chopped basil
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until done.
Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins
(tad different from previous recipe)
2 c. egg whites
2 scoops Vanilla Herbalife Protein Drink Mix
1 c. pecans (chopped)
1/2 c. carob chips
1. blend all ingredients except carob chips and pecans in blender
2. add pecans to mixture and stir with a spatula or spoon.
3. pour into greased muffin pan
4. Top with carob chips
bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes