Friday, January 25, 2013

CRAVINGS!!!

Do you ever look in your fridge and cabinets over and over again hoping to find something truly satisfying? You don't see it so you keep searching, hoping that something is going to magically appear? Well I do this all the time! Don't keep anything in there that you know is temping or bad for you, you're just setting yourself up for disaster.  I love the feeling of freaking out, thinking i'm going to go crazy if I don't get a chips and salsa right now!! After, I settle for what I have on hand, rice cake, hummus, piece of fruit ect.  I suddenly feel more satisfied than ever.  I just want you all to know it's NORMAL, we're humans.  It's okay to cheat, just do it once a week and go somewhere and do it, don't leave the excess behind for you to do it the next day.  For those of you out there that have started a health and fitness journey, the best thing you can do is clean out your pantries and fridge, because when you are limited, (I promise you will go on a search just like I do).  Throw the pasta, mayonnaise, sugar, cheese crackers, ect...AWAY!!!

Have a Great Weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Hope,

    I love that you posted this topic! i did this same thing today and found some healthy snacks! thank you for this, needed to hear that.

    -Brooke :)

    ReplyDelete